To: <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: Connections released on HTTP Requests>

BC.Vijayakumar wrote:

Can you please let me know how can I monitor the number of connections
being used by JMeter during the test and after test ?

If you are using linux on the client and/or the server, this command
netstat -antp | awk '{print $5}'
will print the foreign addresses for all connections
You could add a grep for the address you want to monitor, a wc -l to get a
number of lines, and a watch to update every n seconds