Hi,

I am using JMeter 2.3.4 on Ubuntu 9.10 hitting a web server with web apps
that uses two phases authentication. To complete the authentication, two
cookies from the website (same domain) must to presented in the GET request
to the server.

I had debug enabled for HTTP Cookie Manager and based on the information
presented in jmeter.log, I know for sure that the server did send two
Set-Cookie: with different cookie names back in its responses. And the
jmeter log indicate both are received and store. But only one is found when
look up and that was the last one being sent.

It seems jmeter http cookie manager only keep one cookie per domain.

Is this true? If so, I don't think this the case with normal browser
nowadays. Is there a workaround for this? May be configuration parameter i
can specified to overcome this in jmeter.properties? Or this is a bug?
Anyone experience the similar issue?

Your kind attention and prompt responses are very much appreciated. Thanks
in advance.

Regards,
Chester