Hi,

I have created a test plan using HTTP Proxy Server recording the following
sequence.

1. New User Login to System with valid user name and Password.
2. Accepts the terms and conditions (This sends post information to server
that user is accepting terms and conditions. This happens only once.)
3. Now user can navigate various pages of the site which are accessible to
login user.

Now when I re-run this test with different new user with different
username/password from csv file, i get the following error for pages of
third step.

 Response code: 403
 Response message: Forbidden

First two steps shows success and I have checked that jMeter during the run
sends terms and condition accept params to the server of step2.

But the terms and conditions are still not accepted that is why we get the
error on pages of step 3.

Now can anyone point me where could be the problem. Why Post params sent
through jMeter for checkboxes is not accepted by the server.

The problem seems to be with check boxes only. Because if I had already
accepted the terms and conditions, jmeter works fine for every request.

If this a defect can anyone suggest me a workaround. I have to work with
checkboxes quite often, so I am facing this problem everywhere.

Thanks and Regards