I have added a thread group under test plan and under work bench i have added
Http proxy. Actually, the proxy number which i gave in the proxy setup of
jmter, if i use the same proxy number in the browser, the page is not
opening. My network is not allowing manual proxy setting as my organization
has a unique proxy setup. Without proxy setup can i record?