Sure. You need a Post processor to extract out the token (
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#postprocessorsusually
a Regex or XPath Post processor) and set it into some variable e.g.
yourvar
In the next request refer to this as ${yourvar}

for e.g. see the section named Regular expression extractor

http://www.informit.com/guides/content.aspx?g=java&seqNum=520

regards
deepak