Non HTTP response code: java.net.SocketException was encountered
Non HTTP response message: Connection reset

Got this error while running my scripts
Environment I am load testing is hosted in a cloud based environment (Amazon
EC2)

Counterpart from another country was able to run the scripts without any
errors encountered
We used the same setup and scripts

What seems to be reason why I am getting an error, and they are not

Note also that I was only able to access the environment via an internet
browser after an exception was added in our firewall