Hi Luca,

Here is a snippet of the JSON response I get:

{"result":{"position":1,"items":[{"type":

Make sure for your test plan you have the User Defined variable

Accept-Encoding: application/json

I use a response assertion and I look for the pattern "result" for Main
Sample only and response field to test is set to text.

Good luck,

Carl