Hi,

I played a bit with jmeter and I just installed the jmeterrestsampler[1]. So
far it works well, but I still have some open questions, maybe you can point
me to the correct faqs ;-)

* Can I transfer the result header of a http request to the next step?
(Parts of the Location: header)

* Can I write a ThreadGroup where each Thread registers a new user (based on
a thread-id or something like that) and uses the username for http basic
auth? (I currently use the http authorization manager but I don't see how it
could be thread specific)

* Is it possible to have JSON assertions (not with regular expressions)

Cheers,

Jan

[1] I'm going to extend it so if other are interested, too, I'd share the
code.