You have some problem in your test (assuming it works from the browser)
*Caused by: java.net.ProtocolException: Server redirected too many  times*

Look at http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/DifferentBehaviour and search
a lot of messages in the mail archive for how to debug when your test
doesn't work the same way as your browser
a. Typically did you add a CookieManager
b. Does your test have Follow Redirects checked (instead of redirect
automatically)

regards
deepak