Hi All

I am facing a problem while using the bean shell preprocessor .

I have a scenario  where i extract a value from a http request using the
xpath extractor and am using the the same value

as condition for if else statement in bean shell preprocessor. and i have
written the if else condition in bean shell preprocessor .

below is my test plan

thread group

   |--http request

      |_ xpath extractor ( extracting the value for attribute AC  AC = YES)

   |--http request       ( AC and App are attributes in this http rquest
using AC=YES/NO condition i have to assign the value for App)

      |_ BeanShell PreProcessor

below is my script for beanshell

if (vars.get("AC") == YES)
{