The problem lies in the dynamic parameters of the URL
http://172.25.1.75:8080/xacta/JopletManager?S=cw2rfk0&W=mcghkvx1&N=by4hyg4&A=dzy3gtp.
I found the function HTTP URL Re-writing Modifier which allows us to store
session ids. But the problem is the correlation of this function to the
regular expression extractor. The HTTP URL Rewriting Modifier is a
preprocessor function which does not allow us to store the values into a
variable or parameter to be used in the regular expression as post data. It
appears that we have to use this function for every post action.

The URLs varies, sometimes it is
http://www.test.com/webtest/JopletManager?S=cw2rfk0&W=mcghkvx1&N=by4hyg4&A=dzy3gtp
format, sometimes it is
http://www.test.com/webtest/JopletManager?S=cw2rfk0&W.

We tried the approach using regex but the prob is the match no. we have to
manually search the HTML rendered to know what no will it match.

We are looking for other ways so we dont have to look at the html.