I've been testing a couple load testing applications with our web site.
I had to get help from the tech support people from the other web
testing product I used.  They basically created a Variable extractor
that looked like variable=__screenId_0 name="\$\$screenId" value="(.*?)"
template=$1$  So in Jmeter I setup a variable called screen and a
Regular Expression Extractor with name=screen Regular expression
name="screenId" value"(.+?)" template=$1$ match=1 and then I went into
my screens that I captured and changed the value for screenId to be
${screen}.  Now when I run my tests and view the results in the Results
tree the Request tab screen only show screenId= and it doesn't have any
value.  Its like its not capturing the screenId value.  Any thoughts on
what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Mike