Hi Rushab

* in the http parameters  u r sending remove the end content and place this
end content  in the  path parameters  like shown below*
**
*file path           newfile
application/textfile*
*filepath1          endcontent*
**
*this will help u i think so bcoz i faced the same problem and i solved in
this way*
**
*rgds*
*Sudheer*