This is one way
add a User Parameters , just one user will do,  specify the name like
currentTime and value like ${__time(YMD)}${__time(HMS) . Also check update
once per iteration (basically generating a timestamp , you can use other
ways to generate a timestamp too , the reason I do it this way is that I
need this value for multiple samplers)
Then when you need to post a unique data element, you can provide a value
like
${userIdPrefix}_${__threadNum()}_${currentTime}

where userIdPrefix is a variable normally defined as JMeterCreatedUser or
something .

Note that because JMeter can call javascript or even Java/BSH any method you
want of generating unique ids works (for example you could use UUID's)

regards
deepak