Hello,

I have used JMeter in a previous life but I'm coming back to it with fresh eyes now. What I am looking for has nothing to do with Web sites, HTTP or Java. I'm just looking for a distributed test-management framework that can run multiple instances of scripted test clients using multiple client test systems. On first look I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get JMeter to bent to my will here. I'm also looking at Grinder. I'd appreciate any hints from someone who has already done something similar.

Alan.