Hey Deepak,

Can I ask you one more q.
So, I see the load time as expected, but again the latency is zero.
So, I am assuming that the result is fine.
Do you know whether the http_request/http client sampler will record
latency?(Might be that it doesn't record latency). It is fine in

Also, one more q.
I am sending request for an http image pixel.
But, I see that the response header field in sampler result(in listener
"view tree")
is http. But, the request field has the https url I mentioned. Does it mean
that my test didn't run as it should be?

It looks as follows:

Response headers:
HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Allow: GET