Hi
normally yes.JMetre can upload files , or download them and run *search*
queries. It only gets a little complicated when the app has a lot of
javascript (im not sure if this is the case with sharepoint).
Either record and inspect the script or use a browser trace tool to see what
your app does and code the JMeter script accordingly. I dont think anyone
here can actually help you with the script since most of us probably dont
have access to a Sharepoint app to see how it behaves.

regards
deepak