Hi,

I want to know whether the response time in Jmeter includes  the  server
time + the UI rendering time on the client's side. I have a JSP based
application which i am testing using Jmeter. I recorded the ogin sequence
using the proxy server. along with the original Jsp page there is also a lot
of .js, .pngetc files getting recorded , which I understand are required for
the UI rendering on client side. What I want to know is that , when i run
the test plan and view the result tree sampler result, does the load time in
case of .js, .png files tell me only the time required to get them from the
server or it includes the time involved in rendering them on the UI?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks