Sudip,

The actual purpose of uique IP addresse is to determine the performance of
load balancers. A stickly load balancer would always send requests to a
single server node in a clustered server setup.The source IPs have to be
spoofed in order to emulate real world scenario.

-Chaitanya M Bhatt
-http://www.performancecompetence.com