Jmeter is not equipped/designed to play with DOMs(Document object model),
but Selenium is. Parsing a DOM and checking/validating DOM objects(such as
text box/drop down/combo box/radio buttons etc.) is critical to decide
whether a test case passed or failed. With Jmeter its just
get/post/put/head/delete methods and data associated with it can
validated/verified. I hope you got my point now.

>Can i test using selenium db data, demon running on AUT behaviors...?
I did not get your question.

And for further questions regarding Seleniun, I think Selenium forum is
a better place to get answers from.

-Chaitanya M Bhatt
http://www.performancecompetence.com