Hi All,

I have a confusion in understanding the average response reported by Jmeter.

I have recorded a script for a user journey and i have configured Aggregate
graph to get the avg response time.

In one of the sampler in the script, a service will be called in which, booking
details are submitted as POST method.

The Average column in aggregate table data has reported average response time
for each of the samplers.
So, to find out the average response time of the entire journey, can i consider
the total figure of this column as Average response time of the journey? or
should  consider just average response time of the service that is submitting
the booking details.

Any one help me in understanding this please?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suresh R