On 5 October 2010 17:36, radhika reddy <radhikareddy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I have used both firefox and IE and could find the same problem. When I
> tried with firefox it complained saying that "Untrusted certificate" and i
> was unable to add the certificate.

That is the way the proxy certificate works.
It is used to intercept the SSL traffic (in order to record it), so
you would not want the certificate to be automatically trusted.

But it should be possible to allow the certificate temporarily whilst
using the proxy recorder.
[Or indeed permanently - but that is not recommended because the
certificate is not secret]

If you cannot permit the certificate to be used by the browser, then
that is the browser's problem, not JMeter's.

Perhaps try a different browser. Opera works for me.