Hi ,

I just wanted to clear out one thing that i came across.I recorded a script
on my machine(with 1 user/sec).I gave me response time lets say T1 seconds.
After that i used same machine and followed same process manually.With the
help of a time capturing tool (YSLOW), i recorded time T2.It shows a large
difference between T1 and T2.But time capturing tool also takes into account
another thing that is page rendering time after getting response from server
.
So my question is "Is jmeter taking following heads as an indivisual and
showing their summation as a response time or it is not considering page
rendering time itself?"

1.Jmeter self processing time
2.Time taken by server to respond a request
3.Page rendering time

Thanks
Samurai