a) yes
In order to avoid other steps, i wrote the exact response in a html page,
hit it with an http request (get page.html)
post process it with the regex. extractor I've explained in the first mail.
The value that should be extracted (a value between 1 and 6 decimal
digits), it will be used to do another get http
i.e.
get 123.html where 123 is the value extracted.
c)
I've seen only dummy or null values :(