Thanks a lot it works perfectly

Le 02/11/2010 20:55, sebb a écrit :
On 2 November 2010 18:59, denis boutin<dbou...@c-log.com>  wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to read a cookie value inside JMeter2.4. Do you know how can I do
that  ?

I've tried using a cookie manager which works well. However now in a certain
part of my scenario I'd like to read a value of a cookie. So I've tried
various solution, however none of them were successfull.
Direct acess to ${JSESSIONID} which is the name of the cookie correctly
filled. However, the ${JSESSIONID} return ${JSESSIONID} and not the content
of cookie
That's because the JSESSIONID variable is not defined.
Also, cookies are called COOKIE_cookiename, see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Cookie_Manager

With an regexp extractor this is the same thing
Nom de référence : gna
Expression régulière : JSESSIONID=(.*)
Canevas : $1$
You need to set the RE extractor source to the Headers.

Test avec un postProcesseur beanshell :
System.out.println("test");
System.out.println("${JSESSIONID}"); // return ${JSESSIONID}
System.out.println("toto");
System.out.println(vars.get("JSESSIONID")); // null
System.out.println("cookie count : " +
sampler.getCookieManager().getCookieCount()); // not executed probably due
to bad syntax...

Blured.