Hi,

I'm using a CSV file as input for the VARS in my scenario and I like to use this scenario in a distributed environnement for Jmeter as provided in this url : http://blog.milamberspace.net/index.php/jmeter-pages/jmeter-test-de-charges-a-distance-distributed-testing

This CSV file should be put on all of the machines launching the tests or is it done automatically ? How will the various testing machine read the CSV ? Will they start all at line one and read it sequencially or is it another mechanism which is used ?

Regards,
Denis.