Hi  All

I  am  facing  a  problem  while  executing  the  loop  using  CSVdataset
configuration.

I  created  a  test  plan  for  an  http  request  to  delete  the   object
 which  has  instances  more  than one  . I  used  while  loop  for
deleting  the  instances  and  gave  variable  in  while  loop  as
department  which  I  extracted  from  the  details  of  the  http  request
using  regular  expression extractor  and  while loop is  working  fine  .

Now  the   problem  is  I have  100  object  numbers   which  has  to
follow  the  entire   thread   and  delete  all  the  instances  of  object
numbers  ( all  object  numbers  are  declared  in a  txt  file  and
associated  with  CSV data set  configuration)  in  the  thread   group I
defined  no of  threads  as  ‘1’  and  loops  to  ‘100’.

When  I  run  the  test  plan  it  process  first  request  and  skips  the
nxt  requests  and  come  to  tha  last  one  and  ends  which  is
not  intended
.

My test  plan is  as  follows

TESTPLAN

|_ CSVDATASETCONFIGURATION (for  object numbers)

|_THREADGROUP  (number  of  threads is  ‘1’ and  number  of  loops is ‘100’

    |_HTTP REQUEST1(for  Authentication)

    |_JDBC REQUEST1( to  retrieve DEPARTMENT from database using  object
number)

    |_While controller(to delete all the  instances of  the  object)

    |_JDBC REQUEST2 ( to  retrieve  some  information)

    |_HTTP request 2 (for  deleting  the  original object)

When  I  run  above  test  plan  for  first  thread  it  runs  all  the
threads  and  for  the  next  thread  it  will  run  HTTP Request 1  ,JDBC
REQUEST2 and   then  it  ends   for  HTTP request2  by  skipping  JDBC
REQUEST1  and  While  controller.

Can  anyone  assist  me  in  soving  in this  issue  .

Thanks  in advance

Rgds

Sudheer