Hi,

If you can generate all POST and GET data, you could use HTTP Raw Sampler
(custom sampler, not shipped with JMeter). It allows you have full control
over request data - cookies, headers etc, but requires far more efforts ro
prepare data.

If you interested, we could discuss it with more details, Raw Sampler concept
is at very early development stage now.

Best regards,
Andrey Pohilko,
JMeter Plugins at Google Code