Hello,

I am using jmeter for functional testing the website. I am trying to store
the responses while recording the HTTP request traffic using HTTP proxy
server, but there does not seem to be any option in jmeter to store

Basically I am trying to do the following. Please let me know if it is
possible to do so using jmeter, if yes, any pointers how to go about it will
be very useful.

1. Store the http traffic(both request and response) using HTTP proxy. Store
the responses as samples.
2. Re-run the recorded HTTP requests in testing phase and compare the
should fail the test.

Thanks.
Vikas Malik