JMeter does not currently support concurrent downloads in a single
thread, but this would affect all downloads of the same page.
If any specifc samples are much longer then the most likely culprit is
the server or network.

The Cache Manager may be used to simulate browser caching, which might
be another factorm which explains the difference in timings.

Wireshark can show what requests the browser makes; these can be
compared with JMeter.