I am running Jmeter against application named " DayTrader "

for <=300 therads  it works fine . If I try 400 Threads (always ramp up
period is 1/10 of the number of
threads i.e 40 secs for 400 threads . A thread is fired everty 0.1 sec) then
it finishes but with less than the expected number of samples (100000
instead of 120000)and some low error indications: 0.67%, 0.04%  etc.(Error%)
. I do not see any error in the jmeter.log aside from a statment that some
thread is going to be stopped . What  kind of error does the non zero Error%
point to ?

Here is how the 400 summary report (GUI) look like:

http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n4419416/400users_probelm.bmp