> it decreased as the response time decreased  Is it True ??
Its possible when you reduce the number of concurrent hits (lower throughput
and lower response time because of reduced load).
Since you seem to be reading someones report you need to see what steps were
performed.

You should also distinguish between "throughput" of a system (usually taken
to be the *maximum* requests per unit of time that the system can take
without erroring and with acceptable response time) and the throughput as
seen by the client (which is the current value that you are getting based on
how many requests you run concurrently, the pages you are accessing in the
test, the think times you have provided etc)

regards
deepak