I think I see what's wrong here. You have 'tvuid' as your header name in the
csv file don't you?

First time I tried using the CSV Config element I hit this issue. For the
first iteration everything is fine but then on the second pass around it
sees the header row as just another line of data and passes whatever it
reads into the variable(s) and thus your request. The workaround is to strip
out the header row from the csv file and then make sure you populate the
'Variable Names (comma-separated)' field. You can just do a straight copy
and paste, simple.

I think this is a bug, versions above 2.3.4 should support header rows but
I'm running 2.4.20110513 and can reproduce this.