UnknownHostException usually means the machine you are running could not
resolve the DNS aquilademo.hovservices.com .
If your browser can resolve this (i.e. if you type the same url in your
browser and it shows you some page) then usually your browser has some proxy
configured that you have not configured JMeter to use. Since this seems to
be an internet accessible domain , possibly you need a proxy to connect to
the internet on whatever machine you are running jmeter from. See
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html Section 2.4.2

if your browser cannot resolve this url then you need to see why you dont
have connectivity from your client machine

regards
deepak