what are you trying to find out from this?
You *probably* have a  request to a report page which *probably* has a link
to this stylesheet which the browser requests and the JMeter proxy records
into the script.  If you record the script again you *probably* see that
this path is changing.

So you have a couple of options
a. For the sampler that requests the report page , observe the response
(using view results tree , or you can also do this on the browser using for
e.g. fiddler). Then write a regex post processor as a child of this sampler
that extracts out the css path to the CSS into a variable e.g. cssurl and in
the sampler which requests the css change it to ${cssurl}

b. For the sampler that requests the report page , check the box saying
retrieve embedded resources and JMeter will automatically fetch these for
you (see new feature in 2.5 as well). Then you can just delete the call to
this css

regards
deepak