Hi ,
         can any 1 pl tel me the solution for mu below question

I have to record 5 action for example 1.login 2.user creation etc ..for the
login part i need to given 10 user and for user creation 20 user etc
...finaly all should be run and need to get the seperate report for each
action ..is it possible in jmeter ...pl assist me

or

I have record all the 5 action using different test plan ..can i call all
the script and run in single ..and it should have different thread group
..vl it possible