Hello,
Silverlight uses an XML Binary format (MC-NBFX (binary XML) or MC-NBFS
(binary SOAP))  I don't think you can use JMeter without a plugin that can
handle this format to make a realistic test.

You may be able to record with a proxy the payloads and save them to a file
then replay them.
But to make test realistic you will have to variabilize and that will be
difficult with binary payloads.

Another option is to switch to other text protocols of Silverlight if your
application can, but you won't be testing the real target.

Regards
Philippe