On 14 October 2011 13:07, Luca Maragnani <luca.maragn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using a distributed configuration of jmeter and using the script
> stoptest.sh to stop a test on all the remote servers. Currently the stop
> command is sent only to last initialized remote server, so to be able to run
> it again, remaining remote jmeter instances must be restarted.

OK, found the problem and will patch it shortly.

> I investigated a bit in source code and produced a little patch for it, just
> a possible solution which works for my job.
>
> Feel free to use it as you like.

If sent as an attachment, it did not arrive (the list tends to do that).

In future, it's best to create a Bugzilla issue and attach any patch to that.
Less likely for the patch to get lost or the bug to get forgotten.

[Updates to Bugzilla are sent to a list which is followed by all developers]