what version of Jmeter?
Dont go by Firebug it looks at the DOM whereas JMeter will have to look at
the source html .

Add a Debug Sampler under your HTTP Sampler and also add a view results tree
listener.
If your debug sampler shows your multiple values correctly the problem is in
the loop

If your debug sampler only shows a single value , then you need to look at
the HTML response (in view results tree listener) that your xpath extractor
is a child of and see if you have multiple nodes satisfying your condition
or your HTML is different from what you expect.
If the HTML looks right , then upload a copy of the html and send the link

regards
deepak