Hi,

first of all thanks the hints here provided. I've been struggling several
months with similar problems and I ended up coding custom classes called by
a JavaSampler to write data into files. I should have taken the time to post
here ;)

Btw this works too, especially if you split data in different files
depending on the number of threads that you specified, e.g data1.csv,
data2csv, ...dataN.csv. And you can resolve those names with the threadNum
function.

Just recently I bumped into something weird. My java sampler was correctly
writing N lines with item1,item2,item3, when executed from a windows
machine. As soon as I deployed my tests in a debian/linux server the java
sampler was writing lines containing only item1.

I still cannot figure out what was wrong in the linux environment. Of course
I tried different code implementations but nothing worked. I could get a
working release only by using a beanshell script instead of the java
sampler.

Does anybody have a clue on a possible explanation?