Hi All,
I am load testing an intranet web site which some of it's resources are
being hosted by external web site, meaning that if I check "get all
resources" for it and not setting a proxy server and port, it will fail to
get these specific resources.
When I set the proxy and proxy port at the sampler, the entire request
fails because the proxy is not familiar with intranet DNS.

There are two solutions for this:
1. To create separate requests to these external resources and configure
the proxy accordingly.
2. To set some URL/DNS exceptions for the proxy (like available under any
browser).

I believe that I see somewhere that this (second option) might be
configurable under the configuration file for the HTTP Sampler class but I
am not sure and cannot find it.

Appreciate any ideas.

Shmuel Krakower.