On 11 Oct 2008 at 13:14, Nicolas Vervelle wrote:
> Really strange : I got security exceptions on the first attempt to view
> pages, but now it seems ok.

I've had no trouble.
I'm checking the demo pages and while testing them locally I had some trouble
convincing
the browser to use the new applet - it insisted on loading 11.4.6 from the Java
cache.

Everything seems to be working

I noticed today some significant delay between Jmol's black panel loaded and
the loading of
the promotion model. This may confuse users, so I'm adding a note to the
script, saying
Jmol has finished loading | Now loading content...

Nico, Egon, are these phrases OK?

Jmol a fini de télécharger | Maintenant téléchargement du contenu...

Jmol heeft het downladen gebeëindigd | Nu downloadend inhoud...