Bugs item #3375623, was opened at 2011-07-22 17:01
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by gmulas
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=379133&aid=3375623&group_id=23629

not just the latest update.
Category: Application
Group: v12

Initial Comment:
If I load the output of a vibrational analysis by NWChem (v6.0 even if I don't
think version is relevant) with the latest released jmol, vibrational modes are
rendered properly, but IR intensity is not shown among properties in the
AtomSetChooser. It is properly displayed in versions 11.8.18, 11.2.1 and
probably earlier ones. I attach one such output (gzipped) to reproduce the
problem.