From: Ilia Lilov <lilo...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 2:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Launchpad-translators] Release of Jmol 12.2
To: Nicolas Vervelle <nverve...@gmail.com>

Nicolas,

I contributed a bit to Russian translation of Jmol and I had some
troubles during translation. Many words recently added have no context
at all, so I can't even decide if one needs translation sometimes (for
example when "word" contains "_" and seems like a variable of some
script).
Also I can suggest you think in English, so you don't realize many
separate words can not be translated correctly in many other languages
which use endings a lot.
So, it would be great if you could add some context for separate words.

Ilia.