Bugs item #3432942, was opened at 2011-11-03 12:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by molusc2
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=379133&aid=3432942&group_id=23629

not just the latest update.
Category: Scripting
Group: None

Initial Comment:
with files appended (3 files), "frame 2" displays the correct frame whereas
"frame 2 - 3" displays all frames (1 included).
Tested locally and online at
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/examples-12/simple.htm
"frame 2 -" gives only frame 2, whereas documentations says it must display 2
and beyond.

Comment By: Paul Pillot (molusc2)
Date: 2011-11-03 13:27

Message:
Hi Angel, I downloaded the latest 12.3.4
Following your advice, I've retried with frame 2 3 with not more
success...

Comment By: Angel Herraez (aherraez)
Date: 2011-11-03 13:14

Message:
Hi Paul
What version are you testing?
This is what I see in 12.2.3
frame 3 - 5; # ok; note the spaces, but that is what the doc says
frame 3 5; # ok; that is what the doc says
frame 3-5; # (no spaces) displays all from 3 to the end

I never get frames 1 and 2