Bugs item #3470575, was opened at 2012-01-07 00:51
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=379133&aid=3470575&group_id=23629

not just the latest update.
Category: Applet
Group: None

Initial Comment:
if you see the attached pic, you will see that ILE188 is blue using wireframe
and yellow using cartoons.

I use this code

script = 'load 1BRV021_b.pdb;'
         +'set hoverDelay 0.1; hover %n %r;'
         +'select all;'
         +'spacefill off;wireframe on;cartoons on;'
         +'set propertyColorScheme "rwb"; color property relativeTemperature
range -1 1; set antialiasDisplay true;'
         +'select 0,172,173,175,176,182,186,187;color yellow;'
         +'select all;'
         +'save STATE state_1;'

jmolApplet(["600","600"],script)

I have tried with others proteins and I observed the same pattern, using
cartoons the color of the last residue is the same of the last-1 residue.

I am using the last stable veersion (12.2)