Dear Jmol developers,

We are using Jmol for embedded visualization of molecular structures in our
mass spectrometry framework MZmine 2 (http://mzmine.sourceforge.net/). Since we
use maven as a build tool, I am wondering if there are any plans to deploy Jmol
releases into a public maven repository. I noticed similar question was asked
in the developer list 2 years ago
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=24757183). Was there any
followup development?

Deploying Jmol into a maven repository would make life much easier for
developers who embed Jmol into their applications. Note that there is an
official maven repository for open source projects that is synchronized with
the Maven Central:
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

I would be happy to contribute to this effort personally :)

Best regards,

Tomas

Tomáš Pluskal
G0 Cell Unit, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
1919-1 Tancha, Onna-son, Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
TEL: +81-98-966-8684
Fax: +81-98-966-2890