Hi,

I developed a tool (VHELIBS, paper <http://www.jcheminf.com/content/5/1/36>,
github <https://github.com/URVnutrigenomica-CTNS/VHELIBS>) which uses Jmol
for the visualization part, and it was working fine with Jmol 13.0.12.

Today I tried to update its Jmol component to the latest version, 13.2.7,
but the following error arises when trying to do so:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "visualitzador.py", line 56, in <module>
    from org.openscience.jmol.app.jmolpanel import AppConsole
ImportError: cannot import name AppConsole

Which looks like the class AppConsole is no longer in
org.openscience.jmol.app.jmolpanel, but I could find it. Is it somewhere
else, has it been just deleted or has it been replaced by something else?

Thank you,

Adrià

--
*Adrià Cereto Massagué*
Ph.D Student

Languages: Català, Español, English, Français, Deutsch, Português

Important Notice <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>