I'm working with the SageMath package, which uses jquery and jquery-ui
extensively for its web interface.  I am having trouble embedding JSmol in
this because there is a collision.  If I load the JSmol js libraries first
and the the jquery libraries all the SageMath functions work, but the JSmol
right-click popup menu does not.  If I switch the load order I loose
anything that uses dialogs in the SageMath interface and then the JSmol
right-click menu works.

I haven't been able to figure out which functions are colliding.  I think
it has to do with the dialog feature, but have no other clues.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jonathan