Dear developers, in particular Bob and Jonathan,

Over the last weeks I was teaching a course where whe learned to produce
webpages from Jmol Export to Web.
As a consequence, I am starting some revision of the page code generated,
to be more HTML5-compliant and cleaner in terms of tags (e.g. less table
tags, more div's and css)
I have managed to do a new setup of Eclipse in my computer and so I am
again able to locally test my builds of Jmol.

This message is a warning to avoid any clashes in case some of you may
think of changing the source meanwhile. I will discuss with you and commit
my changes once I'm satisfied with the result.

Jonathan, I've noticed that the widgets are not yet implemented in the current
(JSmol) version. I am not sure if I will understand your approach and so may
or not change that part. Right now I am working just on the html source of
the templates.

Best,
Angel